Guaranteed ways to look like a tourist
Planning a trip to LA? Follow these 10 tips, and you'll shine bright in the city of stars!
1. Go to the HOLLYWOOD SIGN. Either do the peace sign in front of it, or capture yourself jumping in the air. For extra points ask a stranger who’s on a jog for directions.
2. Find the PINK WALL on Melrose. Take a picture in front of it. For extra points ask a stranger on their work break to take your picture.
3. Ride the TROLLEY at THE GROVE. For extra points, point at everything you pass.
4. Take a selfie on RODEO DRIVE. For extra points do it at a crosswalk while everyone is trying to get around you.
5. Rent a MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE. For extra points put the top down, and cruise the sunset strip. If your a guy; DON'T forget to wear a tank top.
6. Go to the GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY. For extra points go on a Monday when it’s closed. This way you don’t have enter the museum, and can accomplish the what you really went there for...PHOTO SHOOT BABY!
7. Hit up the WALK OF FAME. Take a picture with stars. NEVER tell anyone that you have no idea who any of the names are. For extra points lay down next to a star so your friend can get a great shot, and you can get a disease from laying on the dirtiest street in the world.
8. Walk through MADAME TUSSAND'S WAX MUSEUM, and take pictures with every single celeb wax statue. For extra points have your hair blown out at Drybar beforehand. This way your friends think you’re actually on the red carpet with your dream celebrity.
9. Hike at RUNYON CANYON and breath in the beautiful smell of dog piss. For extra points smile and say hi to every stranger who passes. You never know, they could have played a dead guy in bones. You met a celeb!!
10. Dine at KATSUYA IN HOLLYWOOD and get charged double what they charge in the Valley. For extra points post a picture of yourself with your bill so your friends can see how cool you are for being overcharged.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!